CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What can I say, we had a blast at this concert! I can't believe how loud everyone was! But not me, I was just sitting reverently in my seat :) Just ask my girls, who are now deaf because of all the "other" people!! It was so cool to see how David Archuleta reacted to the crowd, he was really emotional, and expressed his love for all of us. We stood up the entire time he and David Cook sang, It was awesome!! Our family is split as usual in who our favorite Idol is...this is how it goes Girls: David Archuleta Boys: David Cook, except me who is a little of both. We were able to see them after the concert and got all of their autographs on our shirts, shoes, pinewood derby car, poster, pictures, Laurens shorts and her cel phone signed by David Archuleta, she was so excited, and thinks she might have a chance with him!! "What? He's only four years older, Hello!!" I got a t-shirt of David cook for Justin and had him sign it, since he went to scout camp this week with mckay, and missed it, he will love it, I can't wait to give it to him!!! Also, Me, Lauren and Mckinzie got to touch David archuleta's hand!!! We will never wash them again... It was something we will never forget.

4 comments:

Sue said...

How fun for you guys..They will remember this always..

Joe and Marci said...

Wow, awesome pics and video - it's like we were there!! Thanks for the great post, I'm glad you guys had a good time..

Jeanie said...

Cindy & I screamed so loud we gave ourselves a headache...
WAKE ME UP!!!....I CAN'T WAKE UP!!! My favorite part was when David Archuleta cried at the end of his song because he was so overwhelmed...Kinzie got a video of it...way to go Kinzie!! YOU are an awesome videoer!! "There goes my hero watch HER as she goes!!"
love, Aunt Jeanie

Michael and Natalia said...

Cindy, this is Natasha (Mike's wife). American Idol is one of my favorite shows and this has to be the coolest post I've read/seen in a long-long time!!!

We didn't make it to the show this year.. but last year I also came home with a headache from screaming :) I am so excited you got to go and see them all so close! What a cool post!