CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Day At Highschool!!



I can't believe my little twin babies are sophmores in High school!! I guess they are not that little anymore, Mckay is taller than both of us. who would have thought that, because at birth they only weighed 3'11 and 3'13!! It's so weird, Me and Justin met when I was 15, and now my kids are that age, ok I am still a little freaked out about it! They ride to school with Mckay's friend Taylor who's a Jr. He's a really good kid. I think they are adjusting to High school, Mckinzie is in audition womens acapella choir, she has a beautiful voice, and is also enjoying her photography class. Mckay is enjoying his art class, right now he's working on something that is absolutely amazing! The teacher told them to draw leaves, and I am just blown away at the intricate detail and at all of the extra things he throws in that makes it so interesting to look at. He definately has a gift. We are so proud of both Mckinzie and Mckay, for the people they are becoming and for who they already are. They are both very excited to be in High School!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

holy high school! that is just freaking me out right now. i still feel like I just got out of high school... rriigghhtt...

Lance and Becky said...

High school, holy crap! They are so cute, and I can't believe they're already that old! Wow!

Joe and Marci said...

Wow, elementary, middle and high school - you should get some kind of award for that.
It was fun to see you guys yesterday - I love your kids and can't believe how old they are. I hope my kids grow up to be just like them!

Sue said...

Wowee Kazowee!!!!

How old am I again? ( I know, everything is not about me)

Love these posts of the kids...I've missed the posts..

fun day yesterday..

Sue said...

You're freaked? Most of the time it is hard for me to not think about you and Justin as those kids in the family room we need to check on every once in awhile.

Pop