CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cheer

Lauren's Team took 2nd in Both Cheer Competition's out of 8 Teams! Lauren and her friend Cassidy did a Duo, in the first competition they took 4th out of 6, (they were just 5 points away from 3rd place, and only 15 points away from 1st) Then they worked really hard the next week, and then in their second competition they competed against 6 other duo's, in the advanced category, and three of the other teams were 9th grade teams(lauren and Cassidy are in 8th) and they placed 2nd!! I was so proud of them! I am going to try and post some more pics. of their competition, maybe tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Give me an L
Give me an A
Give me a U
Give me a R
Give me an E
Give me an N

Thanks for giving me a g-daughter like Lauren...

The Heugly 8 said...

I'm so glad you're back from your trip, it's not as much fun posting things without your comments! Of course marci's comment was nice. Thank's marc..
-Cindy

emily alex sarabia bunch said...

Ok so how is Ralphy we think of you every time we watch the Christmas story. I looked through all your past blogs and my kids screamed when they saw you guys and of course the american idol people. We miss you all and hope to convince you to visit the old west or south east texas. Ok and ps alex is jealous of your range rover since I said he can only get a bus or a car that fits all of us. So that leaves him with maybe an extended station wagon so you can wave out the back. justin call alex 916-548-4500 love emily

Sue said...

your it..I tagged you on my blog