CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Friends Emily and Alex Sarabia and their 7 kids..visited us from Houston TX.

We met Emily and Alex when we lived in Taylorsville..Emily and I were Visiting teaching companions..it was when I was going through all my postpartum stuff...

Emily has always been such a true friend..I don't even think she has any idea how much she helped me, and showed me unconditional love!!

She is someone I strive to be like in every way! She is an amazing person!

Alex is equally as amazing, and we have really grown to love him as well!!

When we moved back from Kentucky, I called Emily to tell her about Isagenix, and we have been close friends ever since!!

She LOVES Isagenix..it really helped her with her health, and she's like a size -0!!! I call her the Isagenix Nazi..in a good way :) she just really believes in the product..

she hasn't really gotten into the business side of it..she just tells everyone about it, and she did make close to $10,000 last year!! oops!! That's what happens when you open your mouth and simply tell people! Anyway, it was awesome seeing them and their cute kids!!
We love you guys!!!

0 comments: