CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008


Happy 13th Birthday Lauren. Lauren is an amazing young lady. She just finished 7th grade with a 3. 6 gpa (yaaaaa!). She is also starting 8th grade cheer for American Fork Junior High. She is so amazing at tumbling and stunts. Some of the stuff she does is pretty scary. I just turn my head and pray. She is very beautiful and has many friends girls and BOYS(NOOOOO). I just tell her "boy friends" that I have a shovel, and I know how to use it. She's only 13, STAY AWAY FOR A FEW MORE YEARS.
Lauren you will always be my little baby girl.
Happy Birthday
Love Dad

1 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday once again Lauren...Yesterday was so much fun.I loved the games we played together...Can't wait for our trip in a few weeks...Love you tons

G-ma Elephant (inside joke)