CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin & Lauren

Today Is Justin's 38th birthday.

Justin, I hope you have a great birthday! I love you so much. I'm so glad I get to spend my life with you. You are the best husband and dad, anyone could ever ask for. My life was complete, the day we met, and I can't even imagine my life without you. You are definately my soul mate. We were "mfeo" (made for each other:) Thank you for always being there for me, and for loving me the way you do. I am so grateful for that. I am so glad you are able to be home with the fam. and that we are able to enjoy our family while they are young. That was my goal with Isagenix, to be able to have you retire early, but I want you to know I could have never done it without you, and your support. You have always helped so much, it takes alot to run a household, and I could never do it without all your hard work. You may not have a "JOB" anymore, but I have been so impressed with how much time and effort you spend helping the kids with everything from football, baseball, basketball, cheer, homework, missionary prep., driving. And helping me with everything from Laundry, Driving kids here and there, grocery shopping etc.. sometimes I wonder if there's anything left for me to do except watch an old movie, and eat bon bon's!! I know you do it all because you love us, and It has been so great to see that sparkle in your eye, that tells me that you are loving the freedom and enjoying your life with your family! I love to see that. It makes everything worth it!! Now I just want to spoil you, because that's exacly what you deserve. I can't wait for you to get your present!! I love you, Cindy


Lauren,

I can't believe my baby girl is 13, you need to stop getting older now! Lauren I love you so much and I am so proud of the beautiful, spiritual, kind, funny, and loving young lady that you are becoming. I hear compliment after compliment about how kind, and compassionate, and nice you are. From people judging by your beauty, expect you to be the opposite, and are always pleasantly surprised. I am so impressed with the good choices that you are making, with your testimony and with the example that you set for all who know you. I am so happy with your choice of friends, and am blown away at your wisdom, and strength. You are such an angel. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait for your b-day party. Love, Mom

0 comments: