CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Congratulations Cindy
















Cindy just went 6 Star Golden Circle this week.
What a huge accomplishment.

"Do not go where the path might lead, go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail".
That
has always been Cindy's motto.

Good job Cindy
Love #1 fan Justin

Risk
more than others think is safe
Care
more than others think is wise
Dream
more than others think is practical
Expect
more than others think is possible

Way to go you did it!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz!!!! I don't really know what that means, but I got an email and I am sure it is really good in the Isogenix world, and probably means MONEY!!! Good job, and what humble people to have this happen to. You guys are great and I can't think of anyone who deserves this more. Know that I love you guys with all my heart, and think about you often. We really need to get together SOON!!!!!!!!!
Love Always,
Candisse

Sue said...

WOW...Congratulations Cindy..I'm so happy for you.What an awesome accomplishment..This has been a blessing in so many ways to your family..Not just monetary, but the extra time it allows you to spend with each other..You have a close Heugly unit...Well done Cindy, I love you..

Alicia said...

Congratulations! I love you SO much and I know how hard you guys have worked! I couldn't be prouder of you! (I was proud of you guys anyway though..but this is just the icing on the cake..ooo cake SOME? :D) Seriously though you guys really deserve it!
Alicia

Lance and Becky said...

This post from Justin is so cute! Congrats Cindy, and way to go girl! We've very happy for you!

Liz and Jake said...

Congratulations Cindy and Justin! I know you both have worked very hard for this and we are proud of you! We love you!

Jake and Liz