CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day, First to my wonderful wife Cindy. Mother of my six beautiful children and my dearest friend in the world. She gives me butterflies everytime I see her. Even after 21 years in my life. Every kiss is like the first kiss for me. Love you Cindy. I'm so proud of you.

Second, my wonderful Mom. She has always showed me unconditional love. Through my rough times and through my good times, I could always count on her. You do SO much for the family. I truly thank you for taking good care of and loving Dad. What an example of what a MOM a Grandma, and a Wife should be. Love you Mom

Third, my wonderful Grandmas. I have been blessed to have both of you in my life. With a few years under your belts, there comes much wisdom. I've enjoyed all the wisdom and time you have shared with me.

Love Justin

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Very sweet tributes... love you guys.

Sue said...

Thanks Just..What a sweet and thoughtful tribute...There will always be something special about my #1..You are everything I hoped for and wished for in a son..
You have surpassed any expectations I had for you as a Father and Husband. You are simply the best.

I love you with all my heart

The Heugly 8 said...

Thank you Justin,

I love you so much, you are always so sweet, and thoughtful. Thank's for always being there for me, and for loving me! -Cindy

Brittany said...

Hey Just-
I just wanted to tell you that every time I read your commments to grandma, they just make me cry. You are so sweet. It means alot-