CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008




I would just like to say I was becoming an addict
of blogging. My name is Justin Heugly and it's been two weeks since my last posting. I am in control of my life. Now for what you have missed with us. There has been many baseball games. G-ma and G-pa Heugly and G-ma Nooner came when Chris hit a monster hit into the outfield his first then watched as Mike hit his first home run. This year has been so fun to coach my boys. I can honestly say its more nerve racking than when I played. Wanting your kids to succeed and do well is such a rush. I gave up two Laker-Jazz games to go watch my boys play. Totally worth it.

Mckay and Mckinzie are done with Junior High. They will be Sophomores next year at American Fork High. They also will be getting a learners permit to drive soon. They are both really good kids. I couldn't have picked anyone better to be the oldest and set the good examples for our family. They had a combined 15th b-day party this year. Lots of boys and girls, they had a lot of fun.

Lauren completed 7th grade this year. She had a 3.5 gpa and above for all four terms. Not to mention she spends a lot of her time with cheer. She has soooo many friends and has soooo much fun. My hat goes off to her. She has found a good balance in her life. She now will spend the summer preparing for 8th grade cheer.

Michael finished the fourth grade. He got straight A's the whole year. With the football basketball baseball and everything else that was huge. He is the leader for every team he is on. For football he played quarterback, full back and linebacker, not to mention every special team. He didn,t sit out one play this year. Basketball he was point guard, he led his team with 14 pts a game. Now it's baseball and he's the starting pitcher and leads the team in hits. He has more hits than the other 10 kids combined. Way to go Mike.

Little Chris, He played all three sports this year also. In football he's one of the smallest kids on the team but the one with the biggest attitude. He's not afraid to tackle anyone. He plays corner back. I coached his basketball team this year and he was my best player. I think he averaged 15 pts a game. I now coach him in baseball. He is the greatest kid to coach. He is always smiling. He plays second base. He is the golden glove of the team. Anything hit to him is an out. Funny thing about chris is that had been born 12 days later he'd still be on Hunters team. So he is the youngest kid out there. He plays on Mikes team and without him our team would be struggling.
He is also one of the leads in the school play this year. Where do we find the time. He just finished the third grade

Hunter just finished first grade. Being the baby of so many kids he is definitely well known. Everybody knows Hunter. This is his third year in baseball and he is amazing. They hit off the machine in this league and he hits it every time. He plays pitch, short, second, LF, and First. He is such a joy to the whole family. He can't wait to play tackle football this year.

Thanks to Cindy for giving me the gift of time with my family. It has been a tremendous blessing. The family will be stronger and closer. It's been so much fun staying home.

Love Justin/Dad

3 comments:

Sue said...

You crack me up....I'm glad you have gone to "ba" (blogging annonymous)and now have your life in order....But what about the rest of us that need a Heugly 8 fix?? Your life is so full and happy for you guys..I know that you treasure every minute..
Thanks for keeping us current..
Love you guys mom

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh that made me laugh out loud! Probably because I am addicted as well. Becky kept begging me to start a blog and i put her off for a YEAR, and now look at me. I post like every five minutes. Soon i'll be posting so much i won't have a life to post about! Awesome.

Lance and Becky said...

Cute post! I love that you're addicted to blogging, you're so funny! It's so nice that you can be home with your family, what an absolute blessing!